Friday, June 20, 2008

The Journey Home

We are so lucky to have the ability and the means to see all that the world has to offer. Malaysia was beautiful and inviting, vibrant and a feast for all your senses. Cambodia was magical, disturbing and comforting, often all at the same time. I met some very kind, hospitable and interesting people in this last month. I can’t believe it has only been 1 month. These experiences have left a lasting impact on me. I hope to come back again soon.

I am ready to go home. I had a great time traveling but I need me some San Francisco. It will be nice to know how to get around, to not have to haggle for every single purchase, to be able to cook my own food, to be able to brush my teeth with water from the tap, to see my friends, to work again. I am jonesing for a good old fashioned American burrito.






No comments: